RE: PX credit posting consistency analysis

Based on this week's SCE PX credit posting, they are now calculating a
credit value for bills of 4, 5, 6, and 7 week duration.  This
significantly complicates mass billing by requiring a lookup based on
both meter end and meter START date.

I have been involved in billing, pricing, and energy for nearly 20
years, and this is unprecendented in mass, residential billing.

Mark Nelson
Edison Source