Draft Agenda for the Load Profile One-Time-Only Ad Hoc Working Group

Hello fellow load profilers.  After a hairy week, I finally post the
promised Draft Agenda for the Load Profile One-Time-Only Ad Hoc Working
Group.  The meeting is tentatively set for March 12.  Please alert me if
that date conflicts with another direct access meeting which would pose
major conflicts for a large number of people.  Please post comments to
the agenda on this web site or alternatively, e-mail them to me at
blunden@hotmail.com.  Expect the location to be San Francisco, and the
time to be 10-4.  Please RSVP via e-mail so that I can book a room that
will accommodate the masses.  We have the opportunity to come to
consensus on a host of issues, please identify any others that we could
add to the agenda.  Feel free to call me with questions at
415-613-8362.

Julie Blunden
Green Mountain Energy Resources
Gre