re:Meeting Schedule

You are right. I neglected to include the June 25 plenary meeting. That is
scheduled in the same location as the 6/23-6/24 meetings.

July 16 was not officially scheduled, but I kept it as a placeholder,
since there was some concern that we might not be finished on 7/15.

Kirsten

----------------------[Reply - Original Message]----------------------

Sent by:"Chang, Cathy - TPCKC" <cchang@pacent.com>
 Kristen, thank you for posting the schedule for the remaining PSWG
meetings.
Our people found some discrepancies between the original scheduled dates
and
the new list.  For example, the June 25 plenary meeting is missing and
July
16 was not scheduled originally.  Have we had change orders that we are
not
aware of?

.