May 12-13 PSWG Meeting Location

Southern California Edison is hosting the May 12-13, 1998,  Permanent
Standards Working Group sub-group meetings at its Center for Technology
Applications Center (CTAC) in Irwindale.  The meetings are tentatively
scheduled for 9 am - 5 pm.   Because of morning traffic, I recommend
arriving the evening of May 11.  Attached is a map showing the location
of CTAC.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 626-302-8453.

Paul Nelson
nelsonpd@sce.com

Edison CTAC
6090 N. Irwindale Avenue
Irwindale, CA  91702

Ontario Airport
22 miles East of the CTAC.  Closest airport but expect heavy morning
traffic and allow plenty of time to catch the evening return flight.

Burbank Airport
30 miles West of CTAC.   Farther, but less traffic in the morning.

Los Angeles International (LAX)
40 miles South.    Arrive the night before, return flight in the late
evening.

HOTELS NEAR CTAC

ARCADIA

Embassy Suites