Question for the plenary regarding representation and voting

ABB has strictly observed our understanding of the"one vote per entity" rule,
with only one ABB employee voting on any given topic.  ABB has no intention of
gaining an unfair advantage over other participants.  However, the question has
arisen as to whether an ABB employee can represent another company with whom
ABB has a business relationship, such as ICS.  If two ABB employees were
present at a meeting, could one sign in as representing ABB, and the other sign
in as representing ICS?  We have received indications that this practice is
allowed, and would like the practice to be officially confirmed or rejected.
This practice impacts two areas: the rule requiring participation in two of the
last three meetings to be eligible to vote, and voting itself.  ABB requests
that the plenary clarify how the rules should be interpreted in this situation.

Kathy Smith, ABB
.