7/13 Vote Items/edit logistics

Attached are the vote items slated for Monday July 13. It's about 75 pages
and includes:
*	Vote Item #1 Agreements from the MDM group
*	Vote Item #2  Meter Worker Classification
*	Vote Item #3 Meter Installation Protocol
*	Vote Item #4 Password Authorization
*	Vote Item #5 KYZ Output
*	Vote Item #6  Standards not recommended for meter communications
*	Vote Item #7  Validating Editing and Estimating requirements for
monthly and interval data
*	Vote Item #8 Definitions
*	Vote Item #9 Future of PSWG
*	Vote Item #10 MDM Timeliness Requirement

Some of the items I've tried to collapse and will discuss further collapsing
on Monday. For example, vote item #2 and #3 might be voted together.

 Also I've included two vote items (#6 and #10 that weren't really discussed
but could possibly be voted through without much controversy.)

Finally, Jamie and I spoke to Bob Lane a few weeks ago, showing him our
outline. Two comments he made specifically were that he wanted a glossary
and that all parties comments should be included. So, if there are any items
that are still controversial in the glossary, we may need to vote to delete
those.

I think this also means that all comments should be included in the report
whether in support of the disputed recommendation or presenting an
alternative.

Regarding the edit logistics I was thinking we could proceed as follows (we
can refine this further on Monday)

*	Tuesday  Go through the Plenary stuff on (history, vote, future,
security etc)
*	Wednesday, I've reserved 3 small rooms in addition to room 300 so
that the four subgroups can break out and edit their sections of the main
report individually.
*	Thursday We could bring all sections together,
*	Friday Reserve day if we're still not done.

I will be sending out the working draft of the report COB tomorrow.

Kirsten

 <<Plvot4.doc>>        <<Plvot4.rtf>>

Plvot4.doc

Plvot4.rtf