Meter Equipment - Draft #2 of Certification Testing Requirements & Proposals on Seals and Rebuilt/Retrofit/Repaired Meters

 <<331drf2.doc>>  <<331drf2c.doc>>

> Meter Equipment Subgroup,
>
> Attached are two Word 6.0 files of the draft #2 Meter Equipment
> document.  "331drf2.doc" includes the revision marks, and
> "331drf2c.doc" is a clean document after revisions.

	Sections I and III are unchanged since the last meeting on 4/15.
Section II of the certification testing requirements was revised by Ron
Pate, Lauren Pananen, Tim Vahlstrom and Young Nguyen as assigned.  Also,
Sections IV, V and VI for seals, manufacturing date labeling and
rebuilt/repaired/retrofit meters were prepared as assigned to Tim and
Young.

	We hope that this will stimulate our discussions in the next
meeting.

> Tim Vahlstrom and Young Nguyen

331drf2.doc

331drf2c.doc