Repost: Draft #2 of Certification Testing Requirements & Proposal s on Seals and Rebuilt/Retrofit/Repaired Meters

> 	Meter Equipment Subgroup,

 <<331dr2.doc>>  <<331dr2c.doc>>  <<Cert1.doc>>  <<C12-1isu.doc>>

> 	Attached are four Word 7.0 files.

		The first two are re-posted draft #2 Meter Equipment
document.  "331dr2.doc" includes the revision marks, and "331dr2c.doc" is a
clean document after revisions.  If you may notice, the document names have
the letter "f" dropped as compared with the previous ones.  Here are the
following changes in the document: 1) Add Sub-section II.1.11 to cover the
issue that all meters tested must be reported, 2) Add " during and after a
certification test" at the end of the first sentence right below the heading
of Sub-section II.2, and 3) propose an alternative language for Sub-section
II.2.2.

		The third file (Cert1.doc) is the list of ANSI C12.1
certification tests and those tests that must be performed in series on the
same group of meters as an alternative proposal to ABB's position.

		The fourth (last, C12-1isu.doc) file lists the issues on the
application of ANSI C12.1 and ANSI C12.20.

331dr2.doc

331dr2c.doc

Cert1.doc

C12-1isu.doc