RE: Clarification/revised meter communication diagram

I have to agree.  Without explaination, this is certainly
less-than-obvious.  My only hunch is that someone want to continue to
look at the "meter product", while CPUC regulations should only be
addressing the minimum performance requirements of the "meter proper":
accuracy, reliability, etc.  Everything having to do with the
meter-reading paraphernalia should be addressed together in the
appropriate subgroup.

.