National Coordination

Attached is a copy of the Strawman I presented at the last PSWG Plenary.
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the Working Group meetings in Los
Angeles. It does not appear that there was discussion of National
Coordination at the meetings in LA. However, I did note that Kathy Smith
discussed the possibility of establishing VEE Rules at a national level,
perhaps at IEEE SCC 31. I ask that everyone give the benefits of national
coordination thoughtful consideration and that it be added to the agendas
for the May 12, 1998 MDMA and Communications Working Group meetings for
discussion and preparation of a more complete strawman.

August J. Nevolo
T&NTR
30 Casa Way
San Francisco, CA 94123-1207