RE: MC Meeting Notes

Consistent with the last item on the MC minutes of June 9th, please be
sure to put the IEEE Std. 1397 on the 6/23 agenda, as follows:

	To adopt and to recommend adoption to the PSWG Plenary, for
reference wherever applicable in plenary and other PSWG committee
activities and for recommedation in its report to the CPUC for reference
wherever applicable, the IEEE Std. 1397 Reference Architecture.

Copies of IEEE Std. 1397 will be made available by Tuesday.  Thank you.

.