URG: Meeting Location Change

Since most folks plan to attend all three days of PSWG meetings, I've had
to move the subcommittee meetings to a new location. (I had originally
reserved smaller rooms for the subcommittee meetings.) Sorry for the
logistical confusion!

The 2/24 & 2/25 meetings will be located at:

77 Beale, San Francisco, Room 308.

Same times, same subject matter (It might be easier for travelers to
arrange to stay at the Embarcadero Hyatt.)

Since we are under some pretty tough time constraints and we don't have an
outside facilitator, I am offering to facilitate the first PSWG meeting
(2/26) at which point the group can officially decide how the meetings
will be run in the future.

How do you guys feel about that? Could you send feedback and/or agenda
items to KSM8@pge.com?

Also, please send an e-mail to:

pswg-request@dra1.cpuc.ca.gov

write "subscribe" in the body of the e-mail. This will facilitate future
communications greatly.

Thank you.

Kirsten Stacey
(415) 972-5958