VEE Monthly and Interval Meeting/Call Schedule

There will be an INTERVAL VEE conference call Friday, June 5, at 10:30 am PDT
(1:30 pm EDT) - details to follow.

There will be a MONTHLY VEE meeting Wednesday, June 10, on the 26th floor of 77
Beale Street (PG&E) at 9:00 PDT.

There will be a FINAL MONTHLY VEE meeting at 9:00 am PDT Wednesday, June 17, in
LA .  THE GOAL OF THIS MEETING IS TO FINALIZE THE DOCUMENT TO PRESENT TO THE
PSWG - ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE STRONGLY URGED TO BE PRESENT!   Location to
be announced - hopefully near the UDC/MDMA meeting in Newport Beach on 6/19.

There will be a FINAL INTERVAL VEE meeting at 9:00 am PDT Thursday, June 18, in
LA (hopefully near the UDC/MDMA meeting in Newport Beach on 6/19).  THE GOAL OF
THIS MEETING IS TO FINALIZE THE DOCUMENT TO PRESENT TO THE PSWG - ALL
INTERESTED PARTIES ARE STRONGLY URGED TO BE PRESENT!  Location to be announced
- hopefully near the UDC/MDMA meeting in Newport Beach on 6/19.

We have a tight schedule, and I appreciate everyone's help - Thanks!  As
always, please contact me if you have any questions.  Agendas and notes from
the meeting and call today (5/27) will be posted as soon as possible.

Kathy Smith, ABB
919-250-5429
kathy.smith@ustra.mail.abb.com
.