FW: Billing Business Rules minutes and next meeting *** MEETING LOCATION INSTRUCTIONS***

Confirmation of BBR Meeting Scheduled for 11/17/98 from 10am to 4pm:

Location:  101 Ash St., San Diego - Sempra Energy Headquarters
Meeting Room:  HQ Seminar 1-2
Contact:  Teresa Acuna 619-654-8792 or Joanne Pittman 619-654-8703

Driving Instructions from San Diego International Airport - 3665 N Harbor
Drive San Diego

Starting from 3665 N Harbor Drive:

1.  Start out going East on N Harbor Dr towards Harbor Island Dr
2.  Turn LEFT onto W Broadway
3.  Turn LEFT onto 1st AVE
4.  Turn RIGHT onto A St.
5.  Turn LEFT onto 2nd Ave

There are several "pay for parking" lots located in this vicinity.

Maps attached for your convenience:

 <<mqmapgen_v4.0.gif>>    <<101ash.bmp>>

Driving instructions from Orange County:

Take I-5 South to the 2ND AVE & FRONT ST Offramp (stay in the left lane of
the offramp)
Stay on 2nd Ave to the Intersection of Ash Street
Make a right hand turn on Ash Street (you should now be at the intersection
of Ash St & 1st (Sempra Headquarters located @ 101 Ash St to your right)

There are several "pay for parking" lots located in this vicinity.

Map attached for your convenience:

 <<I5SOUTH.bmp>>
Teresa Acuna
Energy Measurement and Service Standards Analyst
Phone:  619-654-8792   Pager: 619-526-2777
Location:  CP52F          Fax:  619-654-8292
tacuna@sdge.com

mqmapgen_v4.0.gif

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: image/bmp; name="101ash.bmp"
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: image/bmp; name="I5SOUTH.bmp"

Nov

Billing