Meter Specific Services - Meeting Information - 1/12/99

SDG&E will be hosting the next meeting of the Meter Specific Services
working group on Tuesday, January 12th from 9 AM to 4 PM.  Food and
beverages will be "bring your own!".  A Cafe is available onsite for your
breakfast and lunch needs.

Please send implementation feedback and RSVP to Teresa Acuna
(tacuna@sdge.com) or myself (sjs3@pge.com) by Friday, January 8, 1999 so we
can finalize the agenda and action items.

As a reminder, the proposed agenda at this point is:
Implementation Review and Feedback (see previous email for format)
Schedule Documentation Update and Implementation Planning
Review Outstanding Issues Priorities
EDI Planning
Next Meeting and future Planning

Maps/Driving instructions:

 <<101ash.bmp>>  <<I5SOUTH.bmp>>
101 Ash St, San Diego CA
Location:  101 Ash St., San Diego - Sempra Energy Headquarters
Meeting Room:  HQ SEMINAR ROOMS 1 & 2
Contact:  Teresa Acuna (TACUNA@SDGE.COM)619-654-8792 or Joanne Pittman
(JPITTMAN@SDGE.COM)619-654-8703

Driving Instructions from San Diego International Airport - 3665 N Harbor
Drive San Diego

Starting from 3665 N Harbor Drive:

1.  Start out going East on N Harbor Dr towards Harbor Island Dr
2.  Turn LEFT onto W Broadway
3.  Turn LEFT onto 1st AVE
4.  Turn RIGHT onto A St.
5.  Turn LEFT onto 2nd Ave

There are several "pay for parking" lots located in this vicinity.

Driving instructions from Orange County:

Take I-5 South to the 2ND AVE & FRONT ST Offramp (stay in the left lane of
the offramp)
Stay on 2nd Ave to the Intersection of Ash Street
Make a right hand turn on Ash Street (you should now be at the intersection
of Ash St & 1st (Sempra Headquarters located @ 101 Ash St to your right)

There are several "pay for parking" lots located in this vicinity.

HOTELS:

Here are some hotels located in downtown San Diego near our Headquarters
building:

1.	Marriott Suites San Diego
	701 A Street
	619-696-9800
	800-228-9290

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: image/bmp; name="101ash.bmp"
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: image/bmp; name="I5SOUTH.bmp"