FINAL Review of DASR / Acct Maint Bus Policies

    Thank you to those who provided their comments and updates to the
DASR/Account Maintenance Business Policies.  I have attached the latest
version with those updates from Cellnet, New West Energy, ORA, PG&E, and SCE
(it makes for a quite colorful document).  One last round to go, and we can
finish this up.

			 <<DASR - Acct Maint Bus Policies (2-18-99).doc>>

ACTION:
    Please review this latest set of DASR/Acct Maint Business Policy
statements and comments.  Especially consider the new Policy Statements
submitted or new comments to Policies.  Be prepared to discuss and reach
final agreement on these Policies at a Conference Call to be held on Friday
(2/26).

CONFERENCE CALL:
    I will setup a Conference Call for Friday (2/26) from 8:30 - 10:00 am
(PT) to discuss these latest updates to the DASR/Acct Maint Business
Policies.  I will let everyone know the dial-in number as soon as it is
confirmed, early in the week.  The objective will be to reach a final
agreement on the new or commented on Policies.  So, we will have the FINAL
set of Business Policies to present to the OCC and Rule 22 Groups, then
officially publish these as the Rules we will abide by in the upcoming EDI
814 implementations for DASR/Acct Maint.

Again, many thanks to all of you who have contributed and participated in
the work on these Business Policies.  Just a little more final tuning, and
we can put a wrap on this and move on.  (NOTE:  If anyone has trouble
accessing this file, please contact me.)

Regards,
   Mark Schindel
   Southern California Edison Co

DASR