Internet EDI Meeting Notes & May 3 Meeting Announcement

Attached are the meeting notes from the April 1 meeting on Internet
transport for EDI.  Note that presentations from this meeting are available
on the Rule 22 web site, at
http://ora.ca.gov/wk-group/dai/tariff/msg00230.htm.

The next meeting will be in San Francisco on Monday May 3 (the day before
the OCC meeting), from 9:30 AM to 4 PM.  Details of the location will be
distributed before then.  This meeting will continue our efforts to define a
baseline functionality that will allow interoperability among market
participants, in the possibility that Internet transmission of EDI needs to
be implemented by July.  If anyone wants to make a presentation to the group
on Internet EDI technologies, please let me know so that time can be alloted
on the agenda.

---
Jim Price, CPUC/ ORA, jep@ora.ca.gov, 415-703-1797

EDI40199.DOC