CONF CALL for FINAL Review of DASR / Acct Maint Bus Policies

    For those who want to participate in the Conference Call on Friday
(2/26), from 8:30 - 10:00 am (PT), to discuss these latest updates to the
DASR/Acct Maint Business Policies and reach a final agreement on the new or
commented on Policies; the number to call is: (800) 377-5282, and identify
the co-chair of the conference as "Mark Schindel".
To help make sure we have enough lines, please let me know by 2/25 if you
plan to call in.  If possible, for those from the same company, please try
to congregate together on the call-in, to minimize tying up too many lines.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,
  Mark Schindel
  Southern California Edison Co