IMPORTANT REVIEW of EDI 814 Mtg Notes & Updated Data Dictionary f rom 4/26

Okay folks one last time ... and I promise not to bug you anymore (maybe).

We need ESPs to please review the following Meeting Notes, updated Data
Dictionary, new California EDI 814 v4010 Mapping Guide, and EDI 814 Reject
Code List from the latest session (on 4/26) of the DASR / Account
Maintenance Consistency subteam.  This should be what all the ESPs and UDCs
will be converting to as a consistent set of EDI 814 transactions for DASR
and Account Maintenance.  So, it is very important that all market
participants effected understand the information being presented.  On the
review of the Reject Code List, we need feedback on which EDI codes seem the
"best" for given error conditions.  This material will be covered at the
next OCC meeting on Tuesday (5/4).  Our objective is to allow a two-week
review period, to 5/14, for any questions and comments [sent to Chris Alba
(calba@sdge.com) or myself (schindme@sce.com)]; then freeze these
requirements so everyone can go do the necessary systems and technical work
to finally make these proposals a reality for the market!  Again, a great
deal of gratitude is owed to those who participated in the working sessions
to get this EDI 814 mapping accomplished.  I especially want to add my
personal appreciation for the dedication and support of these key
individuals, representing all areas of the market.  Finally, we thank you
for your cooperation in reviewing and using this material.

>  <<DASRMtg2.doc>> 	 <<DataDict.doc>> 	 <<EDI814CA.doc>>
> <<RejCodes.doc>>
>
> Regards,
>    Mark Schindel
>    Southern California Edison Co