OCC Conference Call on Moving Customers

Rick Counihan of Greenmountain.com and Sue Mara of Enron are hosting a
teleconference on Friday, September 24, at 9:00 am PDT.  The topic of the
call is to begin discussions on how we can make moving easier for direct
access customers.  Our goal is to set up procedures that allow direct
access customers to make only one phone call.

The agenda for the meeting is attached.

Call-in Number:  888 422-7105

Participant Code:  482261
(See attached file: Telephone Conference Agenda.doc)

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/X-Lotus-Manuscript1; name="Telephone Conference Agenda.doc"