RE: OCC Conference Call on Moving Customers

Dear Rule 22 Participants:

I would like to request that ESPs only participate on this call tomorrow
and give you UDC folks a break and a free hour to devote to something
else.  At the last telephone call on customers who move within the
service territory, we agreed that the ESPs needed to do some work
amongst themselves to determine what we want as a group.  That has not
occurred yet and I would like to use the time tomorrow to do that.  We
will then get back to you to arrange a new time for UDCs and ESPs to
talk.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In addition, I am attaching my notes from the last teleconference for
everyone.  They are only my notes and do not necessarily reflect the
views of any other participant in the call

Rick Counihan
GreenMountain.com
415/439-5310