EDI over the Internet - Next Steps

EDI over the Internet Working Group Participants,

Since we have completed the task to gain consensus by establishing a
recommended method of sending and receiving EDI billing data (810) through
the Internet.  We now need to determine the next steps/tasks of this group.
I talked with several people at the last OCC meeting and agreed to send this
message to suggest the next steps.  Since our initial task has been
completed we thought that we would use this group as a forum to stay
informed on Internet technology, as it relates to and could impact EDI today
and in the future.  Understanding this new technology will help us all do a
better job of planning for the future.

At this point we don't have a next meeting planned but I wanted to get your
ideas on future topics and potential meeting dates.  Please let me know
within the next several weeks your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks,

Steve Knaebel
Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
External Phone  (415) 973-1131