EDI Meeting Minutes 9-20-00

All,
Attached are the meeting minutes from the California statewide EDI meeting
that was held on September 20, 2000, in San Diego. The attachment contains
the Agenda, Attendees, Minutes and Issues.

It is my understanding that during the OCC meeting of October 3, 2000, there
was concensus to schedule future meetings of this EDI working group. We are
attempting to schedule the next meeting date in conjunction with other
meetings that are occurring. Please feel free to suggest meeting dates in
November or early December. We would like to provide at least 30 days notice
of the meeting date and location.

Please contact me with any questions regarding the meeting minutes and also
provide any issues that should be discussed in the future.

 <<EDimeetingminutes920meeting.doc>>

Thomas Elder
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
External Phone: (415) 973-5119