RE: ORA Phase 1 Rebuttal Testimony on Revenue Cycle Unbundling -Reply

I suggest that we discuss whether Phase 1 hearings are necessary.

>>> "Malcolm, Kim" <kim@cpuc.ca.gov> 03/18/98 09:06am >>>
Jim's notice here to the active parties provides me with a convenient
forum to ask the parties to let me know of any agenda items for
Tuesday's prehearing conference.  An e-mail message (which includes the
other parties) would suffice.

.