Sierra Pacific Position on Ag Dynamic Programing

Sierra Pacific requests that in the workshop on dynamic profiles for
irrigation (agriculture) that our position be noted.  Sierra feels that
dynamic profiling for our 12 irrigation customers is not warranted on a
cost/benefit basis.  Sierra's irrigation sales in 1997 were 557 mwhrs.
Sierra's outdoor lighting sales were 868 mwhrs.  Our street lighting sales
in 1997 were 408 mwhrs.  Clearly for our system if dynamic profiling were
required, it would be better to do it for our OLS/ST LGT schedules--a
position that no one supports.  Given the small size of our irrigation
sales, dynamic profiling is not worth the cost.

.