SDG&E's DA and VDA Service Fees

The following file contains SDG&E's Proposed Interim DA Service Fees as
filed on Oct.1, 1997.  We are receiving a lot of requests for these
fees, and we unfortunately did not post these fees in the CPUC's Direct
Access Implementation or Rate Unbundling websites.  These fees will also
be posted on the SDG&E website, www.sdge.com, in the future.

Please note that the fees listed under "Bundled Meter Service Fees", are
also applicable to the UDC's Hourly PX Rate Option (i.e., Virtual Direct
Access) and will be posted on SDG&E's Schedule PX, where VDA customers
will take service from SDG&E.

Also note that in D.98-10-087, the Commission allowed the UDCs to charge
for "discretionary" services (e.g., meter and billing services) and use
the UDCs proposed charges on an interim basis.

If you have any questions about these charges, please call either Mike
Gunzelman at (619) 654-1177, or E-Mail at MGUNZELM@SDGE.COM, or myself
as listed below.

Steve Lango,
Sr. Pricing Analyst