Minutes of 10/16 Meeting

Marilyn,

I will be out of the country next week. Please e-mail the minutes of our
meeting last Thursday morning, October 16, to the cc list on the e-mail.

For the group, the next meeting is at CellNet on October 29. We will review
the CPUC's decision of October 22 (if any) relative to the issues
identified in the October 16 meeting and try to resolve any issues that are
both undecided by the CPUC and need an interim solution  for November to be
able to begin to install meters and operate MDMA services in pilots.

Thanks!
Chris S. King
Vice President
CellNet Data Systems, Inc.