Minutes/Assignment/Next Meeting

Attached, thanks to Tom Lofgren, are the minutes of the first MDMA users
group meeting, held on October 16. The next meeting will be at CellNet on
October 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Please do three things for the next meeting. First, please review the
minutes for accuracy. Second, please put the issues into priority order
according to your own view. The purpose is to resolve those issues needing
resolution as quickly as possible to be ready for installing meters and
beginning MDMA services prior to or on January 1. Third, please propose
your ideas for resolving the issues, especially those you believe to be
highest priority. We will attempt to resolve as many issues as possible at
the next meeting.

"Resolve" means agree as a group how we will solve the problem, then go
back to our respective companies and do it that way. In some cases,
implementation may be delayed by existing corporate systems. Also, we will
keep the community of stakeholders informed, including the CPUC, though
these issues should not require CPUC action.

Thanks!

Minutes

Chris S. King
Vice President