November 12 Meeting

All,

Our meeting agenda for tomorrow is as follows:

Morning session:

1. Discuss MDMA Certfication test and letter to CPUC. The goal is to get
agreement on both, or as close to agreement as possible. Please come
prepared with your comments. Both are attached. The certification test is a
mark-up of Attachment C of the MDCS Report, including the submissions to
Tom Lofgren. I have included a clean copy and a mark-up so you can see the
changes.

2. Discuss proposal to change estimated data standard for meter reading
data (this is an update from the draft letter many of you have seen). It
would allow use of the existing language or an alternate standard that
provides a higher level of protection for 100 percent of customers. It was
suggested by one of the UDCs. The new language would read as follows:
"Either no more than 10 percent of accounts will contain estimated data OR
no more than 5 percent of all hourly data will be estimated and no more
than 1 percent of monthly data will be estimated."

Afternoon session:

Many questions have come up on VEE. To address these issues,
we are having a meeting the afternoon of Wednesday, 11/12, after the MDMA
Users Group meeting.  Lunch will be provided and the discussions will be
from 1-4pm.

Location:

The meeting room has been changed from building 125 to building 355.  We are
meeting in Starfleet Command, which is the same room we used for the initial
MUG meeting.

DIRECTIONS: to get to CellNet's facility, take 101 south from SFO
approximately 10 miles. Exit Ralston Ave/Marine World Parkway. Go east,
crossing over Highway 101. Turn right at the first traffic signal, which is
Shoreway Road. Turn left into CellNet's facility at 355 Shoreway Road.

See you there!

ALJ_Wong_Letter_11-11-97.doc

MDMA_Certification_11-12-97-Clean.doc

MDMA_Certification_11-12-97-Markup.doc