Re: MDMA performance

Kirsten,

I've incorporated all of your comments except the last one. As I understand
it, authorized parties have _continuous_ access to the server, except
during outages. Having said this, there may need to be some limitation,
because it wouldn't be right for a party to be downloading 100 copies of
the meter reads (which wouldn't happen of course, but who knows?)

Can you (or others receiving this e-mail) propose some alternate language?

At 04:43 PM 11/20/97 -0800, Kirsten Stacey wrote:
>Chris,
>
>I think we should list the performance obligations points a-f, page 28 of
>the PD.
>
>For your  point #3-Wording should be changed to say "Meter data will ba
>available on the server for three days."
>
>Re: point 5. "The meter must be read and the data posted at least once a
>month" (Some MDMAs might not have enough accounts to post info every day.)
>

>In addition we need to add
>"The MDMA must provide the UDC access to read the meter directly or provide
>raw data in a timely manner for regulatory commitments such as dynamic load
>profiling and for system integrity and monitoring outages." (this was taken
>from MADAWG)
>
>also, "Authorized parties must have access to the server once per day."
>

>Thanks!
>
>Kirsten

Chris S. King
Vice President