Re: conference call

Hi,

Here is the updated document from Kathy for the discussion on Monday at 8.

Tom

From Kathy:
Here's the modified version.  I used revisions in word to mark the changes.
The first file doesn't show deletions - it got messy to review with the number
of changes - and the second file does show deletions in case anyone really
wants to see them.  I incorporated your recommendations, and had one question -
why not prorate the stop reading as well, recalculate the sum check, and see if
the difference is <= two multipliers, instead of calculating the "margin" in
3.4.2.3.2?

Please distribute the files to the group, and I'll talk to you Monday!  If you
have any questions, etc, I'll be out of the office this afternoon so you'd need
to call me before 9 am your time at 919-233-5632.

Thanks!

Document without deletions hidden

Document with deletions marked

MS Word file