Final MDMA Acceptance Documents-I Hope!!!

All,

Attached are the proposed final MDMA Acceptance Documents that include the
changes we agreed upon in Wednesday's meeting (December 10). Our goal is to
send these to the CPUC on Monday, December 15, after close of business.
Please provide me with comments - and confirm that you're "In" on the CPUC
letter - by 5 p.m. PST on Monday and send a copy via e-mail to the entire
MDMA Users Group (I can forward if you like). Unless there are substantive
changes, the plan is to send the documents to the CPUC with a cover letter.
The cover letter draft is also attached; please comment on it as well.

With these documents in place, four elements remain prior to ESPs being
able to offer services:

1. We need to finalize the VEE document. Kathy Smith is leading that
effort; we'll try to finish that by December 19.
2. The UDCs need to have their meeting(s); those must be done by Christmas.
3. We need a sample data set (Larry Colwell - please let me know where SCE
is on this); we'll try for December 19 on that as well.
4. After acceptance testing, each ESP needs to modify its Service Agreement
(I have suggested language).

Thanks for all your support on this!

Chris

MS Word file