Edison's Report on Data Interface Requirements

Attached is the report produced by Edison on the required fields for
data exchange.  This is not a response to the UDC-ESP Communication
Document, but rather a statement of Edison's data requirements.

We are involved and support the efforts of the UDC-ESP Communications
group.  This document is less a statement of operational policy and more
a statement of our position on data interface requirements.  Edison's
statement on policy will be released on September 1, 1997.
.