M. Parti -- Repost Of Customer Data List (For Legibility)

This is a reposting of my previous message to the Customer Database
Workshop.  The previous posting was even more difficult to decipher than
most of my writings.  I'm going to blame it on these dad-blamed machines
(they rarely talk back).

If you have any trouble downloading the attached message, please let me
know and I will fax this list of data sets to you.   This attachment
contains a Iist of UDC data set types that I think would be particularly
useful for the sort of load research we need to make a workable competitive
energy market.

I have already sent this attachment to the people who are on the
pre-workshop attendance list.

-- Michael Parti, AEI

 voice: 619-755-1266
fax:     619-455-1511