Input on Security Issue

TO: PSWG members

The original write-up on security was sent to Ed quiroz on May 6.  It
represents my personal view on the issues.  I made some minor changes to
the original write-up and send to all of you for input.  It is not in
the PSWG report format but we can convert the writing format very
easily.  If you have problem open Window 95 Word file, please let me
know.

Thomas J. Chen                eT Communications Inc.
Tel: (408)-557-5355           4030 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 200
Fax: (408)-557-5356          San Jose, CA 95117
e-mail address: tchen@etcomm.com

security_Ed2.doc