Plenary Minutes

Attached are the Plenary minutes from the 6/25 meeting.

I have been thinking about the discussion Thursday morning. I would propose
that the Subgroup Chairs write up a summary of the issue and how their group
arrived at the conclusion that became the final recommendation. The section
of minority reports is for people who disagree with the conclusion. Parties
who are supporting the PSWG recommendation can do that in their comments. We
have set aside time on Monday's meeting for further discussion on this
issue.

 In the meantime, I would be interested to hear comments over the exploder
on how we should proceed.

Thank you.

Kirsten Stacey

 <<PL6_25MI.DOC>>