PSWG draft!

Here it is with a lot of caveats. I took the liberty of including some of
the vote items slated for July 13. But in the interest of getting this out
before the weekend I stopped midstream. Therefore some items were not
included. Also, the voting lists may not be correct. (for the VEE, I simply
cut and pasted from another appendix.) None of this is prejudicial, I just
ran out of time!

However this should give you all a sense of what it will look like. As I
mentioned, Bob Lane told me he wanted to hear all opinions. Since he seems
to be a principle part of our audience, I would like to include all comments
(both pro and con) on C12.19. Since we agreed not to edit individual
comments, they can all be submitted to me by COB Friday, July 17. And if
folks disagree with statements made in these comments, they can respond in
their report comments to be filed two weeks later.

I will send out versions of this in .rtf in a separate e-mail.

Thank you all for your patience. Have a great weekend. Enjoy your reading! I
will have 45 copies to hand out on Monday.

Kirsten  <<Rptvlaw1.rtf>> Stacey <<Apdxmi1.doc>>  <<Apdxmh1.doc>>
<<Apdxmc1.doc>>  <<Apdxvee.doc>>

RPTVLAW1.RTF

APDXMI1.DOC

APDXMH1.DOC