Today's PSWG edit

To date we have completed:
*	Regulatory background and PSWG organization
*	Meter Communications,open architecture, interoperability
*	Meter Equipment/Hardware

Tomorrow morning we will do a quick review of work done on the security
section, VEE, Meter data management

We plan to wrap up everything end of the day tomorrow.

Attached is the report to date. I'm also attaching three appendices which I
think are almost done.

Also per a request today, I am extending the deadline for minority
reports/comments to COB Monday July 20.

I don't know where exactly we'll be tomorrow night. Chevy's?

Kirsten

 <<APDXAMH2.DOC>>  <<RPTVLAW3.DOC>>  <<Apdxbmc2.doc>>  <<Apdxdmi2.doc>>

APDXAMH2.DOC

RPTVLAW3.DOC

Apdxbmc2.doc

Apdxdmi2.doc