RE: PROPOSED RESCHEDULING OF PSWG, APRIL 14-15 MTG.

I must object.  I fail to understand how a "facilities" conflict
compares with the difficulty we had in finding dates to which so many
people could make a commitment.  The meeting dates MUST remain as
scheduled.
(Incidently, April 16-17 coincides with EEI Distribution meeting in San
Jose. )

.