RE: PROPOSED RESCHEDULING OF PSWG, APRIL 14-15 MTG.

Tony:

The conflict on the 15th, 16th and 17th, I believe, is with the AMRA/IEEE
SCC 31 meetings in Chicago as the EEI is meeting in San Jose on the 5th ,
6th and 7th.  I agree that the dates are more important than location...but
the doubt caues us who travel longer distances to wait until we buy the
cheap non-cancelable fares and the confusion has the potential to cost us
all ....I would like a final date/location as soon as possible to determine
what meetingsI am able to attend.....

Regards

Bill Buckley

At 10:58 AM -0800 3/16/98, Mazy, Anthony wrote:
>I must object.  I fail to understand how a "facilities" conflict
>compares with the difficulty we had in finding dates to which so many
>people could make a commitment.  The meeting dates MUST remain as
>scheduled.
>(Incidently, April 16-17 coincides with EEI Distribution meeting in San
>Jose. )

Willam J. Buckley
Director of Technical Standards
ITRON