Final Sections for June 24 meeting

Attached are the lastest version of the Sections 1 and 2 to be considered
at the June 24th meeting.

Section 1A has been tranmitted to the Plenary for review. That leaves us
with considering how to certify MSP's and meter workers. We must also
consider the meter installation protocols.

To facilitate the effort I have included both redline and formated versions
in Word 95 and Rich Text format.

Concerning the new issue on information flows, Phaser has recommended the
following:

RESOLVED, the PSWG requests the CPUC order the interested market
participants to continue to work on permanent  ( w/ any required
timeline for implementation) informational interactions and exchange
standards including, outlining areas of responsibility and
accountability,and finally compliance and enforcement issues.

Finally, I have received input from QST concerning procedures for
installation of telephone service for meter reading. Their submittal is
included as G4-QST.

Our June 24th meeting is an all day meeting starting at 9 am at PG&E's San
Francisco offices at 245 Market, Auditorium A. I propose working on Section
2 Meter Installation in the morning and the remainder of Section 1 in the
afternoon.

MS Word file

MS Word file

RTF file