Edison Response for DA EDI Schedule Estimates

In the last Rule 22 meeting (9/1/98), there was an action item for the
Utilities to respond by 9/22 with preliminary estimates on when we would
be capable of supporting the new EDI Formats for Billing (810) and
DASR/Account Maintenance (814) currently being developed in the data
exchange subteams.  The attached document contains Edison's response,
outlining our time estimates, as well as identifying the major work
efforts and key deliverables necessary along the way.  This information
was intended to allow review prior to the next Rule 22 meeting
(10/6/98), so discussions could take place at that session.  If there is
any problem with reading the attachment, please contact me
(schindme@sce.com).  Thanks.

Regards,
  Mark Schindel
  Southern California Edison Co