FW: Operations Coordinating Committee Meeting Notes

Partners:
Attached are the final meeting notes, attendee list, org chart and the
priority list from the last OCC meeting of 8/28.  I apologize for not
getting this out sooner but I only had one small coment to add to the list
so nothing changed from the draft that was sent out on 9/3.
I'll bring copies of the priority list for our meeting on Monday 10/5.
Dan Barber

0831att.doc

drocc828.doc

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-powerpoint; name="rul22or.ppt"

priresp.doc