Meter Specific Work Priorities & Meeting Announcement

The next meeting of the Meter Specific Transactions working group will be
held in LA as follows:

 	Date:		October 19, 1998
 	Time:		9:00am - 2:00pm
 	Location:	Southern California Edison
 			Whittier Service Center
 			9901 Geary Avenue
 			Santa Fe Springs, CA  90670
 	Phone #:	562/903-3102

Direction from LAX:
 Take 405 South, to the 105 East, to the 605 North, off on Telegraph
 (East).  Go down about a mile, turn left on Geary.  We are located on the
 corner of Geary & Smith.

 Please confirm your attendance with Sue Sponsel, via e-mail or call
 415-973-6457.  Thanks to SCE for hosting the location in conjunction with
the MASR meeting.

To prepare for this meeting, the list of outstanding issues to be
prioritized for action is attached.  PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST, ASSIGN YOUR
PRIORITY NUMBER in the 2nd priority column, AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS BY FRIDAY,
OCTOBER 16TH.  EMAIL TO Sue Sponsel (sjs3@pge.com).  Please use the same
rating system the OCC used to evaluate their next work efforts as follows:
	1.  Obstacles to doing business today.
	2.  Have work arounds but is painful.
	3.  Surviving but needs ultimate resolution.

Again, the proposed agenda for the meeting is as follows:
	1. Finalizing the materials to implement the new forms and business
processes in November.
	2.  Prioritizing the list of outstanding work.
	3.  EDI discussion and overview
 <<Priority>>
We expect to email the final implementation materials draft by late tomorrow
(forms, user guides and procedures).
Sue Sponsel
PG&E
sjs3@pge.com