Redlined Version of Rule 22

The following file contains a redline version of Rule 22 reflecting the
changes I proposed 2 weeks ago.  In addition, I have modified it to change
all references from Edison to SCE.  I have not incorporated the changes for
the new metering scheduling policy but will do that in the future.  Please
provide any comments on this draft to me and I will collate for the next
Rule 22 meeting.  Sorry that I didn't get it out yesterday but the document
was too big to go through our mail system so I had to figure out how to
create the executable below.  Just double click on the icon, you will be
asked to specify a directory to expand the file into, once you enter the
directory and click OK it will expand the document to the full version.  Let
me know if you have any problems with the document.  Thanks.

 <<Rule 22 Streamlined Draft.exe>>

Don Fellows
Southern California Edison
Phone 626-302-8175