Proposed Existing Meter Information (EMI)

	As discussed at OCC on June 1st and Rule 22 on June 2nd, attached is the
proposed statewide Existing Meter Information (EMI) form that was generated
through the Meter Specific Services Subcommittee by a cross section of all
parties.  The proposed statewide form is intended to be used for at least
two different customer transactions where meter information is needed,
initial UDC to ESP switch and any subsequent ESP to ESP switch for that
customer.
 	The EMI form will 1) Formalize passing site and meter information between
ESPs for an account switch (no format now exists) 2) Create a common
electronic statewide format (i.e. replace the current MDCR, MI and JIS
formats) for passing customer site and meter information from a UDC or ESP
to a new ESP 3) Smooth communication flow between all parties involved
(UDCs, ESPs, MDMAs and MSPs) 4) Identify necessary Meter Information data
fields to facilitate eventual EDI 650 mapping when the volume warrants it.
	I attached the proposed form for your comments/suggestions for form
modifications so the updated form can be brought to the MSS group on 14June
where the EMI form will be reviewed and implementation time lines will be
discussed.  The modified form along with implementation time lines will be
brought to the 29June OCC and 30June Rule 22 meeting for
discussion/approval. Please submit comments and recommended changes
directly to me so I can incorporate prior to MSS meeting in San Deigo on
14June. Thanks for your support.
Regards,
Jamie Arrison
Schlumberger MSP Operations
jarrison@norcross.rms.slb.com
925-461-5150
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="EMI.xls"