4/22 - Next MSS Meeting in San Diego

The next MSS meeting will be held in San Diego at the Ash Street Building in
the Conference Center on Thursday, April 22, 1999.  The meeting will begin
at 9AM and run until 4pm. The agenda is as follows:
	1.  Review content and form proposal for a consistent MI process.
(MI refers to the meter information provided by a UDC or ESP in response to
a request or a ESP switch)
	2.  Review the revised UDC to ESP process flow for accuracy.
	3.  Present and revise the process flows produced in the 4/15
working group session.

A special thanks to that working group for their efforts!  Teresa Acuna,
Nosheen Swad, Dave Bernaudo, Mario Natividad, Janie Mollon, and Danny
Walters.  (hope I didn't leave anyone out)   Their work should save us time
and help us finalize our transactions by June!

SDG&E will be providing morning and luncheon food, so please RSVP to Teresa
Acuna
Energy Measurement and Service Standards
Lead Systems Analyst
Phone:  619-654-8792   Pager: 619-526-2777
Location:  CP52F          Fax:  619-654-8292
email:  tacuna@sdge.com

Hope to see you in San Diego.
Sue Sponsel
sjs3@pge.com