Location & Issues for 8/20 Meter Usage Data Meeting

The location for the Friday, August 20, Meter Usage Data Task Group meeting
(9:30 AM - 3:30 PM) was previously announced only as "San Francisco".  The
specific location is Room 4206 at the CPUC building, 505 Van Ness Ave., San
Francisco.

Only one new issue (lack of historical usage for new accounts) has been
identified for this group's issues list since its July 23 meeting, plus I
have added one (special meter reads) that was a lingering issue after our
initial work last fall.  I have added these to the attached issues list,
which we will review at Friday's meeting as the main agenda item.  This will
follow the first task for Friday's meeting, which will be the group's
approval of the supplemental report to the CPUC, which was sent for review
to the Rule 22 email exploder and web site on August 6 and will be filed on
August 23.

Jim Price, ORA, jep@cpuc.ca.gov

mud820.doc