URGENT-December 10 Meeting

This confirms our meeting tomorrow at 9:30 am at CellNet's facility at 125
Shoreway Road, San Carlosto review the MDMA acceptance documents. In
addition to working through the documents, we will address the following
issues identified in our conference call last Friday:

1. UDC cost reimbursement associated with MDMA reviews.
2. SCE would like to discuss the timing requirement for delivery of monthly
data (set by the CPUC at 6 am), and whether the group is amenable to
appealing this to the CPUC.
3. Definition of how to confirm that meter and meter reading system are
working properly per CPUC requirement (see item 3.8 on MDMA Acceptance
Process Document).

The documents incorporate our conference call results from last Friday,
plus comments received since then. The documents are marked against the
previous versions, which were distributed last Thursday, December 4, 1997.

DIRECTIONS: to get to CellNet's facility, take 101 south from SFO
approximately 10 miles. Exit Ralston Ave/Marine World Parkway. Go east,
crossing over Highway 101. Turn right at the first traffic signal, which is
Shoreway Road. Turn left into CellNet's facility at 125 Shoreway Road. The
name of the conference room is the "Demo Room."

MS Word file

MS Word file

MS Word file

Chris S. King