Final Agenda

All the suggested agenda changes were extremely useful to me.  In the
interest of saving time, I have basically chosen to go with the
suggested agenda from the EPRI folks, but this is not meant to exclude
the input of others.  Generally, you all seem to wish to touch briefly
on organizational issues, then scope out the subjects to be dealt with
by the PSWG, reach some degree of consensus on the scope of the PSWG
activities, then return to organizational issues in greater detail at
the end of the day.  So that is what we will try to do.

Finally, please try to review both EPRI's comments in their posting, as
well as PG&E's and CEC's detailed bullets for possible discussion.

PSWG_Final.doc